Backstreet Boys has planned a tour for 2019. Tickets are on sale now so don’t miss an opportunity to visit a concert of this famous pop-band!
Backstreet Boys USA Concert Locations
Here is a list of places where Backstreet Boys are going to have their performance. Also we provide capacity of the halls down below.
- Las Vegas, Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood (Capacity: 4 600)
- Washington, Capital One Arena (Capacity: 20 356)
- Montreal, Centre Bell (Capacity: 21 273)
- Toronto, Scotiabank Arena (Capacity: 19 800)
- Saint Paul, Xcel Energy Center (Capacity: 20 554)
- Winnipeg, Bell MTS Place (Capacity: 16 345)
- Calgary, Scotiabank Saddledome (Capacity: 19 289)
- Edmonton, Rogers Place (Capacity: 20 734)
- Vancouver, Rogers Arena (Capacity: 18 910)
- Everett, Angel of the Winds Arena (Capacity: 10 000)
- Portland, Moda Center at the Rose Quarter (Capacity: 19 980)
- Sacramento, Golden 1 Center (Capacity: 17 608)
- Los Angeles, Staples Center (Capacity: 21 000)
- San Jose, SAP Center (Capacity: 17 496)
- Anaheim, Honda Center (Capacity: 18 336)
- Salt Lake City, Vivint Smart Home Arena (Capacity: 18 300)
- Denver, Pepsi Center – Denver (Capacity: 18 007)
- Chicago, United Center (Capacity: 23 500)
- Detroit, Little Caesars Arena (Capacity: 21 500)
- Boston, TD Garden (Capacity: 19 580)
- Brooklyn, Barclays Center (Capacity: 19 000)
- Philadelphia, Wells Fargo Center – PA (Capacity: 19 500)
- Hershey, Hersheypark Stadium (Capacity: 30 000)
- Raleigh, PNC Arena (Capacity: 19 772)
- Atlanta, State Farm Arena – GA (Capacity: 21 000)
- Sunrise, BB&T Center (Capacity: 20 737)
- Orlando, Amway Center (Capacity: 20 000)
- Nashville, Bridgestone Arena (Capacity: 20 000)
- Memphis, FedExForum (Capacity: 18 119)
- Tulsa, BOK Center (Capacity: 19 199)
- New Orleans, Smoothie King Center (Capacity: 17 791)
- Houston, Toyota Center – TX (Capacity: 18 300)
- Dallas, American Airlines Center (Capacity: 20 000)
- Lafayette, Cajundome (Capacity: 12 068)
- Birmingham, Legacy Arena at The BJCC (Capacity: 8 000)
- Louis, Enterprise Center (Capacity: 19 260)
- Kansas City, Sprint Center (Capacity: 18 972)
- Omaha, CHI Health Center Omaha (Capacity: 17 560)
- Indianapolis, Bankers Life Fieldhouse (Capacity: 20 000)
- Milwaukee, Fiserv Forum (Capacity: 17 500)
- Louisville, KFC Yum! Center (Capacity: 22 090)
- Pittsburgh, PPG Paints Arena (Capacity: 19 758)
- Newark, Prudential Center (Capacity: 19 500)
Backstreet Boys tour in 2019 starts from concerts in Las Vegas, Nevada at famous place called ‘Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood’. There concerts are planned up to the end of April and only then the band is moving to other cities to show what they can do on stage.
In July of 2019 Backstreet Boys start their tour all around the United States of America. That’s when most people are going to visit their concert in big halls and theatres all acrous the country.
Backstreet Boys tour in 2019 are planned for many US cities. Among them are Dallas, capital and trade center of Texas, Portland – the biggest city in Oregon, Denver in Ohio, Los Angeles – city center on West Coast and many more. Listeners of Backstreet Boys have a lot of options to chose from where do they want to see their favourite pop-band of all time.
Despite the fact that in 2019 Backstreet Boys concerts are dispersed all around the US, there are some concerts being held abroad. Some of them are going to be in Canada: host cities are Toronto and Montreal. It is no surprise as these cities are the biggest in Canada and they attract the most tourist from all over the world. And I bet, there are some people from Europe, Asia of South America who also want to visit one of Backstreet Boys concert in their life.
Backstreet Boys Ticket Prices
Ticket prices for Backstreet Boys concerts are differ from location, time and place. In general the avegare price for a ticket is around $150-200 but the cheapest tickets start from 40 or 50 american dollars. The most expensive one is around $1000.
Yet Backstreet Boys tour offers a few possibilities to buy ticket for the lowest price. Now the cheapest tickets are available for concerts scheduled for late July – first week of August. They start from $50 for Portland concert, $54 for Sacramento, $55 for Los Angeles and 40$ for Anaheim. These are big city centers and trade hubs that attract a lot of people from other parts of country so there is a big possibility of visiting a concert there for a regular person. Halls that are hosts for the concerts are also big and have a large capacity of 18-20 thousand people.
Backstreet Boys Short Bio
The American boy band Backstreet Boys was founded on 19.04.1993 in Orlando (Florida, USA). Howie Dwain Dorough and Alexander James McLean have known each other since 1992 and shortly thereafter Nick Carter joined them. Kevin Richardson and his cousin Brian Littrell lated were added to the band.
In 1995, the first single, “We’ve got it going,” brought the Backstreet Boys in Europe, they got the status of “Gold” in Germany. Also the second single “I will never break your heart” and the 1996 released debut album “Backstreet Boys” were very successful.
In their home country, the USA, the Backstreet Boys were only able to achieve chart success in 1998 with the singles “As long as you love me” and “Everything I have to give”. The boy band released until 2001 four albums and 15 singles and then first separation rumors came up. Despite the alcohol problems of A.J. and the solo career of Nick Carter in 2002, the Backstreet Boys did not officially dissolve.
In the summer of 2005, the Backstreet Boys then returned with the fifth album “Never Gone”, from which also 3 singles were released. In 2006 there were again separation rumors, as Brian Littrell released his first solo album, but it was Kevin Richardson, who left the band on June 23, 2006.
After a year break, the single “Inconsolable” was released, which was decoupled from the sixth album “Unbreakable”. With this Backstreet Boys reached the top 10 singles charts. The album ranks among the top ten in the United States, Germany and Switzerland, but will only sell over a million copies and continue one year into the US negative trend.
The sixth studio album “This Is Us” released in autumn 2009 could not counteract the trend. Despite the overall good chart performance in Germany and nine in the United States, the Backstreet Boys in Japan reached a larger group of fans. So there was next to second place in the corresponding hit list a platinum record for the group. The reviews for the album were rather mixed than good.
Kevin Richardson returned to the band in 2012. The following year, the album “In a World Like This reached the top 10 of the album charts.
In 2019 Backstreet Boys has planned a big tour in the United States and Canada in support of their newly-released album ‘DNA’. Full concert list as well as tickets are available on this page.
Backstreet Boys Top Concerts
Backstreet Boys band is a famous pop-band of 90s and many of their concerts were very successful at a time. Their presence at Newport Jazz Festival in October, 2000 made this festival a piece of cake as many have described this event later. Here is the full live recorded concert:
Millenium Tour in 1999 was also a big hit not only in the US but in Europe as well. Their concert in Barcelona was especially cool:
As was stated previously, Backstreet Boys tours and concerts in 90s were a big hit among young teenagers that were eager to seek new experience, love and fun. Later the band has released mediocre albums and has lost some of their audience.
However tT doesn’t mean that Backstreet Boys has lost their charm completely. They still gather crowds at their shows and have a big success in Japan and some other Asian countries.